Well, Todd and I now officially have callings in our new ward here. I got mine a couple weeks ago, but with conference and everything I haven't really gotten into it until recently. I was called as the 2nd Counselor in the Primary and Todd is our new Gospel Doctrine Teacher. I'm kinda bummed that I wont get to ever go to any of his classes though. I've only been in primary a couple weeks now. I think we have a total of about 6 kids and 2 or 3 of them are suppose to be moving soon! Only one is actually Primary aged the others are all nursery. Since there's not many kids they mix the two together.
We have stake conference next weekend so Todd gets to start teaching in a couple weeks! I think he'll enjoy it. I loved teaching Relief Society. I think I enjoyed the studying part the most though. It'll be good for him. We've been here for almost 3 months now and we really don't know anybody in our ward. Well, we know people, we just don't have a lot of friends I guess. It's hard getting to know people here, but hopefully with our new callings it'll be a little better.
Todd also just got a new job. He starts training tomorrow. It's not his dream job, but hopefully it'll be somewhat enjoyable. He also starts his summer semester tomorrow. That'll go until the end of July and then he has all fall off. Things are getting better in Rexburg too. It's still not my favorite place and I can honestly say once Todd is done with school we are out of here. The weather was awesome last Monday but then the rest of the week was horrible. Even today it was freezing and extremely windy. Everyone tells me it gets better in the summer, but I think they're just trying to keep my hopes up. All I know is that it'll be back to this nasty weather sooner or later! But I just have to keep looking at the bright side! We have 1 semester down and 7 more to go! We're getting there.
No comments:
Post a Comment