Have you ever had one of those weeks were it feels like it's going the way you want and then one little thing changes it. Ahh.. Good times....
I'm glad tomorrow's Thursday. Only a couple more days till my family is here. Much much needed. I'm ready to see them. I'm ready to hug my mom.
You know the closer you get to seeing people you really miss you'd think that you'd be getting really excited and everything, but for some reason something else is happening in this situation. Don't get me wrong, I'm way excited and every time I think of them coming I get really really excited. It's been almost a year since I've seen them and it's been hard. But for some reason every time I think of them coming I start crying. I get really excited and then I start tearing up. They're tears of joy! I'm just really really REALLY ready for them to be here. And I'm really really REALLY ready to be home in December. To be in the comforts of the place I grew up in. To be with the people I love most.
My brother, Spencer, will talk to me on facebook and inform me there are only a couple more days and it's getting closer. Yeah! I get all giddy and happy, but the tears start coming.
Is that suppose to happen? Luckily I have a husband who has learned how to comfort me. From bawling my eyes out last Christmas when leaving home, to bawling my eyes out on Monday just thinking of my mom. And pretty much right now. There's been many mood swings in between and he's still here by my side.
I thought you were suppose to get use to being a way. I thought I was getting use to it, until this week when the realization hit that I was really going to be seeing them in a matter of days. No more months, or weeks, but days!
I'm ready.
So week, you have my permission to speed along. Just a little faster. Not too fast that I don't get to enjoy it, but just fast enough for next week to be here.
I'm glad tomorrow's Thursday. Only a couple more days till my family is here. Much much needed. I'm ready to see them. I'm ready to hug my mom.
You know the closer you get to seeing people you really miss you'd think that you'd be getting really excited and everything, but for some reason something else is happening in this situation. Don't get me wrong, I'm way excited and every time I think of them coming I get really really excited. It's been almost a year since I've seen them and it's been hard. But for some reason every time I think of them coming I start crying. I get really excited and then I start tearing up. They're tears of joy! I'm just really really REALLY ready for them to be here. And I'm really really REALLY ready to be home in December. To be in the comforts of the place I grew up in. To be with the people I love most.
My brother, Spencer, will talk to me on facebook and inform me there are only a couple more days and it's getting closer. Yeah! I get all giddy and happy, but the tears start coming.
Is that suppose to happen? Luckily I have a husband who has learned how to comfort me. From bawling my eyes out last Christmas when leaving home, to bawling my eyes out on Monday just thinking of my mom. And pretty much right now. There's been many mood swings in between and he's still here by my side.
I thought you were suppose to get use to being a way. I thought I was getting use to it, until this week when the realization hit that I was really going to be seeing them in a matter of days. No more months, or weeks, but days!
I'm ready.
So week, you have my permission to speed along. Just a little faster. Not too fast that I don't get to enjoy it, but just fast enough for next week to be here.
3 comments:
I haven't been scared to or even thought about getting on t he plane just think it is only hours and I have to boarded the dumb plane.
I have been cleaning cleaning trying not to think about the plane ride.
I was even sitting by dad but he has changed the sits, but going home I will be a row ahead of him.
See you soon.
Love Mom
ps you are normal with crying!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love you Nicki! Wish I was coming too - but it's only a few more weeks and I'll get to see you too. We can't wait to play with Aunt Nicki! And Uncle Todd - but the kids will not be satisfied unless he does a live version of the hoodie over the face dance for them:)
I am so excited that you will have your family with you. You all have a wonderful thanksgiving. And I sent something with your mom for you. Enjoy.
Post a Comment