Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Psycho in the House?!

This is Vicki. We really, really, really, don't care for Vicki


Alright, so two weeks ago I thought Heba, from The Biggest Loser, was so crazy (still do), but there is someone completely psychotic. Vicki. Seriosuly people, over the top. Bob even mentioned last night that she was manipulative. To me this show is a game to win money, but for those people it's also a life changing event. On all the seasons I've seen you have to kick people off, but at the same time you still have respect for that person and you want them to keep losing weight and doing good. Last night they had all the cast memebers that were kicked off come back on and one had the chance to get back on the show. Well, our friend Phil had lost the most weight out of any of the old members. And if it was like last season he would have gotten to return. But they changed it. So anyway, Vicki's all (in front of everyone mind you) as long as the one at the top doesn't stay I'm fine. Whatever. I really like Phil. I think he's a good guy. All I got to say to her though is karma.

Shes been saying how her, Brady, Heba, and now Ed, were going to be in the top 4 at the finale. So last night at the weigh in the whole blue team is talking about how they were all voting Michelle (black team) off. Well, little miss Amy who was smart last night voted for her well being, which she should have considering the rest of the blue team was going to vote her off anyway later on. Brady got kicked off!!! Woohoo. Take that Vicki. Your little plan was just ruined.

Down with the blue team (except Amy C.)

I tried downloading a video, but it wont let me, but if you go here you can watch it and the rest of my post might make more sense.

They don't show what everyone said at elimination, but it was good. I loved Vicki's remarks about how Amy C. was stupid. Whatever. She was the only smart one on that team. Why would you want to go into the finale with 4 large people?!?! If you're smart you kick the bigger people off so you have a better chance at winning. Plus it's not teams anymore. Yeah they still work out together, but they don't vote together anymore. Booya to you Vicki.

I wish I could find a clip with what happens next week. From what we saw Vicki posts a sign saying revenge on it. Weirdo. They even show a clip where Ed says she's crazy. Hopefully he'll get some sence into Heba and then'll steer away from her.

Alright, enough of my Biggest Loser ramblings.

If you go here you can read the recap for yourself and dislike this woman as much as we do! You can also go here and then to videos and watch the full episode for your self. It was awesome. You'd be able to see the fight between Vicki and Phil!

Go Black Team!!

No comments: