So I think our kid is already getting pretty spoiled! This week he has already gotten two packages. My friend Sarah sent a package with a whole bunch of cute clothes. It was pretty exciting opening. Then later in the week my mom sent a package with more clothes! She found some of the cutest stuff.
I never really thought there was a whole lot of options for cute boy clothes, but I was proved wrong this week. I've usually seen these little socks for girls that look like ballerina slippers. Well, my mom found some that look like tennis shoes! They even have the shoe laces on them. They're so cute.


Then she went and made him some cute little beanies for when he's born.

And of course Brutus (our dog) couldn't be left out. He got Everett a pretty cute outfit too. I love how the shoes have a little dog on them.

Yesterday my friend Jessica, and I, went to a craft store here in town and I found some stuff to make him a blanket. It's not a big blanket. More like a little lovey or something. I got a little frustrated with it, but got it done.

So needless to say his closet is slowly growing. It's still kinda weird, but sooo exciting. I told Todd the other day that I wish he was here now so I could start dressing him up. He just gave me a look. I guess I wont be able to play dress up with our boy when Todd's around. He's gonna be one cute kid though!
No comments:
Post a Comment