"If our kids aren't funny, I'll be highly disappointed." (3.11.09)
"Whoever invented the waistband was a genius." (3.11.09)
"Shirley, I can't help it if I'm charismatic." (3.15.09)
Today we were in our marriage class, during Sunday School, and they were talking about positive communication. Jessica started talking about how when Alma does things she'll always thank him, or what not, and then he's more likely to help out again. So Todd leans over and says:
"That's why I always tell you 'Thanks for dinner sweety'." (6.7.09)
Now I know his real reason for his compliments!
For dinner tonight I made a little fruit salad. We always have bananas and such, but the strawberries were on sale and I'd been wanting some watermelon. I don't think it was that fabulous of a salad, but as Todd's dishing some he says"
"Strawberries, bananas, and watermelon?! We must royalty!" (6.7.09)
Yeah real royalty! Instead of canned fruit we have fresh! That's the best part of summer:) And I even got a "Thanks for dinner" with a big smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment