Wednesday, June 3, 2009

One Door Closes....Another One Opens

Well, it seems as though I'm finally getting over being sick. I still have a little cough, but nothing like before. I feel TONS better today than I did a week ago! But now that I'm better Todd is now under the weather.

Fortunately he doesn't have what I had, but rather he has pink eye. I don't know which is worse. It was going around his parents house while we were there, so we washed our hands like crazy. Thought we were ok since we've been home a week, but we're not. It started on Todd yesterday in his right eye. This morning it has moved into the other eye. I just feel bad for him. Pink Eye is the worse. We've gone and bought Lysol and have been spraying it. Hopefully that and our frequent hand washing will be enough so I don't get it now.

Oh the joys of being sick!

No comments: