My mom can do this clicking thing with her tongue. She was doing it to Everett the other day to try to get him to smile. She not only got him to smile, but she got him to laugh and talk to her. It was so cute. So she told me I had to keep clicking my tongue so he'd remember his grammy.
This morning I was trying to do it, not as well as my mother, and get a video for her. He did it! I got a little video of him and some pictures. I love it! He's getting so big!
I love his face in the beginning. Grammy, he still remembers your clicking:)




6 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS! HE IS SO ADORABLE! His pictures are adorable but I must admit, they just dont do him justice! It is so fun to see a good close up video of him! He is so incredibly handsome! I LOVE HIM! wish i could hold him!
holy cow i cant get over of how soon he is smiling out of reaction! Dulany didnt do that till she was like 2 months old. Crazy. Such a cute vid.
WHAT A STUD. that is sooo cute.
This is so cute!! Wish I could come over and see it in person.
Thanks for keeping up the clicking so he will remember me "clicking or clucking"
He is so darn cute
Love you Mom
He is so adorable! I totally want him! Keep posting pictures, but that video was the best! :)
Post a Comment