Everett's two months old today! He's getting so big and is changing everyday. We go in for his two month check up next week so I don't know his stats yet. I do know that as of 3 weeks ago he was already 10 pounds and 21 1/2 inches long. So it'll be interesting to see how much he's grown since then.
We are still loving his different expressions. It's fun now cause he's really starting to learn our voices and is able to distinguish other people. When he hears a new voice his eyes get real big and you can tell he's trying to see where it's coming from. When we do something goofy, or just something with him, he sometimes gives us this look like "these are my parents". It's pretty funny.
He is smiling more and more everyday. I especially love that now he smiles at us, not just the wall! He'll look and when we talk he'll start to smile, sometimes he'll respond with some noises. He is getting very vocal! We bought him a little play mat and when he leave him on there we can hear him making all sorts of noises.
He loves playing. Well, I guess his way of playing:) When we have him on the floor he is constantly moving. His legs never stop kicking. He's going to be a busy body when he gets mobile.
I love when this little boy sleeps. He just looks so precious. He can fall alseep in the most awkward positions. Sometimes when I get ready for work I set him in the corner of the couch. I'll come back and he's passed out. I will admit on most days he can fall asleep pretty quickly. Just need his pacifier and a blanket. Once the blanket's over his head his eyes start closing!
We have been loving every minute with Everett. Two months have already gone pretty quickly! I keep thinking that I can't wait till he gets bigger and more active, but we're truly enjoying the stage he's at cause we know it'll most likely be over soon.




3 comments:
I can't believe he's already two months old. He is looking so big and I love his expressive eyes. The kids will love holding him when you come home. Snuggle him as much as you can - before you know it he'll be eight!!
He makes the best faces! And I agree with Sarah, it goes by way faster than you would ever imagine. You might even miss those sleepless nights just because they remind you of when their chubby little hands used to reach up and touch your face...
He looks like Todd. He is getting so big. I hope that he is sleeping better for you. How is it with him at work with you? I tried to email you the other day, and it got sent back. Send it to me...my email is katfae2002@hotmail.com Miss you guys!!!! I am so ready to get out of here.
Post a Comment