While my parents were here they found this cute little bear outfit. I'm not sure if it's suppose to be a sleeper, but they bought it with the intent that we'd put it over his clothes to keep him warm when it starts getting cold out. Last Monday it snowed so I thought I'd bring it out. He looked soooo cute! I love it.
Getting ready for work!
Everyone at worked loved it. When we first got up to my desk he passed out once I took him out of the carseat. So I just layed him down on the blanket. He looked like a stuff bear!
He was so cute. I could have kept him in it all day!
I love it! we had a little pink one like that for Merla last winter, it's so soft and snuggly, I wanted one for me! he sure does look like a cute little stuffed bear, for sure!!
5 comments:
how adorable!
That look he's giving when he's on the couch looks just like Todd when you're making him pose for pictures. I love the snuggly outfit.
he is so adorable! those pictures of him sleeping are so cute! I cant wait to hold him and see you and todd!!
That is the cutest Teddy Bear I have ever seen! He loves the outfit as well I see, puts him right to sleep.
I love it! we had a little pink one like that for Merla last winter, it's so soft and snuggly, I wanted one for me! he sure does look like a cute little stuffed bear, for sure!!
Post a Comment