Friday, December 18, 2009

Pictures

When I want to take pictures with Todd he always ends up making some goofy face. I've just come to accept it. That's just who he is. Well, Everett's only 4 months old and he's already following in his father's footsteps.

While we were in Denver we had some pictures of us taken. For some reason, while we were taking them, I thought Everett was cooperating and they were going to turn out really nice. He did cooperate by not crying, but once you see his faces! Each picture he looks different. Todd and I were laughing so hard at some of them.

Take 1: The arm swinging.
He must have been in the middle of moving, or something. Who knows.
Photobucket

Take 2: The tongue.
Seriously this picture is hilarious! He must of been in the middle of sticking his tongue out, or coughing, but we got a good laugh out of it.
Photobucket

Take 3: The hands.
As always his hands made it to his mouth. This is probably the best picture out of all of them. Plus that's just what he looks like on an everyday basis right now:)
Photobucket

Take 4: Start of a smile.
I remember someone was getting him to laugh at one point. So this has to be at the beginning. He has this "yeah, yeah, whatever" look. Like he knows he's cool, or something.
Photobucket

Take 5: The laugh.
This I know is in the middle of him laughing. And whoever was making him laugh was lower than us cause he keeps looking down!
Photobucket

Oh the joys of taking pictures. At least we have some decent ones of all three of us. I can't complain. Plus I guess pictures are suppose to capture us and our personalities. And these definitely capture who Everett is!

No comments: