So to keep Everett entertained I have been trying to find some activities and crafts we can do. We've made play dough. I found this thing were you use a strainer and pipe cleaners and have them stick the pipe cleaners in the holes. He loved it....The first day. Now it's just old to him! We've made necklaces and bracelets. I attempted to make a fort for him, but sadly I got frustrated and gave up. With a whole bunch of fails, I turned to go ol' pinterest. I found a lot of neat things to do for the holidays. I thought it'd be fun and we could get in the spirit and hopefully Everett would start thinking I'm a more fun mom!
My first project.....painting. Everett LOVED it. He was so excited. We made a turkey out of his handprints and then he just got to play around for a bit.
His little turkey turned out better than I thought it would! While I finished the body he made these:
I was trying to teach him how he needs to clean the paintbrush before he goes into another color. That part was not his favorite! He just wanted to paint and paint!
2 comments:
hahaha cute! i havent tried real paints just yet. im still sticking to $tree water colors cause if she dips them in other colors it doesnt matter! i need to look on pinterest as well for ideass. its always raining!
SO stealing the hand print turkey idea. SO cute! I've been trying to think of some Thanksgiving crafts to do! Perfect!
Post a Comment