Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Little Biased


I know every parent probably says it, but I think I have the cutest, most adorable kids ever.  Seriously I can't get enough of them.  I have these pictures on both my home and work computer and every time I look at them I just smile.  Todd and I have been truly blessed.  I never knew the amount of love a parent could have.  I should have known just watching my own.  But once you experience it it's almost indescribable I think.  I feel as though they got giped with me as their mom, but I am so grateful that Heavenly Father found me adequate enough to watch over them.  I have said many prayers for much needed patience and he has answered many of times.  To me it's amazing that I can get so frustrated over something, but the minute I stare into Everett's big brown eyes, or Jacquelyn's pretty blues I melt. I cave.  And I'm pretty sure they know it too.


When I was looking through the pictures I took I found these two that I hadn't really paid attention to before.  I love them.  They were random ones that I captured while trying to get a "good" one, but you can really see the sibling love.  Everett will go and give Jacquelyn sweet little kisses and I love seeing her lean into him.  It's the cutest!

 

1 comment:

Shaylen said...

Adorable! When taking pictures of kids you never know which ones will be the "good ones." You got some very cute ones!