Sunday, June 24, 2012

I Love to See the Temple

Everett knows his temples pretty well.  Not which one is which, but if he sees a temple he knows it's a temple. He will usually say it loud and proud too.  Last night we decided to take the kids down and walk around the Idaho Falls Temple.  We brought dinner and had a little picnic and then went and visited the Vistor's Center. It was a fun little place to walk around.  Everett was in awe when he saw the statue of Christ.  His eyes just got real big.  He was a little scared at first.  He didn't want to get too close, but he slowly warmed up to the idea of it.


They had this computer where little kids could play games. Everett was able to color a temple and build a temple.  He loved it! All evening he kept saying he "colored temple".   I was quite impressed.


 After going through the visitor's center, we went and walked around the grounds. It was such a pretty evening.

 Everett wanted nothing to do with the waterfalls.
We walked through a little garden section. The flowers were of course beautiful. 
 Jacquelyn loved it all!  She just wanted to get out of the stroller and walk around everywhere.

On the way home we stopped and got some ice cream to finish off our evening.  Everett' is our nice and slow eater.  He keeps it pretty clean.

Jacquelyn on the other hand....Not so much. She devoured that ice cream cone.  Everett still was licking his when hers was gone.


2 comments:

Andrea said...

I've been thinking we need to go check out the visitor's center! I bet my kids would love it too! The pictures of your family are so cute! I love the ice cream pictures too :)

Anonymous said...

I just got time to read you blog. What great pictures, the kids are growing up to fast. We need to come visit. I love it there, it is so relaxing and late back I would stay for ever. I wish you would move to Texas I will find you a small town. love mom