Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Peek-A-Boo

Jacquelyn loves playing peek-a-boo.  If you even say it she'll put her hands over her eyes.  Or if she's holding something she'll cover her face.  It is pretty darn cute.  Tonight, I was sitting at the computer, when she came up and started hiding behind the chair and then coming out.  She would hide, and then slowly peek her head around the chair with this big smile. 
 I love this picture. Despite the fact that it's blurry.  She has the funniest cutest smile.  She got her bottom two teeth first.  Then two on the top, but on her left side.  The two on the right didn't come through till a little late.  So when she smiles now it just looks funny. I honestly love it!

1 comment:

JeSsIe and Alma said...

Look at her smile!!!! Love her! I hope we can see you. We need to talk dates. We are heading that way soon!