Thursday, November 13, 2008

Me?!


I'm not huge zodiac person, but I just got this email from my friend Christie. It was supposedly true descriptions of each zodiac. So here's mine
SAGITTARIUS - The Happy-Go-Lucky One (Nov 22 - Dec 21)Good-natured optimist. Doesn't want to grow up (Peter Pan Syndrome). Indulges self. Boastful. Likes luxuries and gambling. Social and outgoing. Doesn't like responsibilities. Often fantasizes. Impatient. Fun to be around. Having lots of friends. Flirtatious. Doesn't like rules. Sometimes hypocritical. Dislikes being confined - tight spaces or even tight clothes. Doesn't like being doubted. Beautiful inside and out.
Umm....I think I'm like some of the things listed, but really...it's not me. Doesn't want to grow up? Heck I've wanted to be older since I was in middle school. Indulges self? Well, maybe with some blue bell ice cream when I go home for Christmas. Boastful? Like luxuries..maybe some Steve Maddens if ya call that luxury. Gambling? Always got sick spending money, why would I want to really waste it? Social and out going? Ummm...not really. I can be outgoing once I get to know people. Doesn't like responsibilities? Who does? No I would rather have a responsibility and get it done my way then let someone else do something and not like what they did. Fantasizes? My ranch house in Texas....... Impatient? Ask Todd.... Fun to be around...Uhhh Yeah come on people. Just ask my sister, she LOVES when I'm home!! Lots of friends? Sure I don't know. Flirtatious....Yeah no. Unless maybe ask Todd. I never thought I was. Doesn't like rules? I like having guidelines so I know what to do. Like baking you have to follow everything precisely or it most likely wont turn out. That's how my life is. Gotta have rules. Dislikes being confined? Don't mind tight spaces. Tight clothes on the other hand? Yeah no.... Doesn't like be doubted? Yeah I think it fits. I hate when people don't think I can't do something. Beautiful inside and out? Hmm......
So maybe 50/50 I don't know. I just think they're fun to read sometimes.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm a Sagittarius too and this is not me. Okay - maybe I was a little flirtatious back in the day. We really do love when you're home.

jackie Tuckett said...

I'm a Sagittarius too, I just love to give order I should be with Todd bossy
Yes, we do love when you come home, your clothes and shoes on the stairs.
Love Mom