I'm in the third trimester! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going. I honestly thought it was going to take forever. Maybe the next three months will slow down a little.
This little boy sure isn't slowing down though. He is constantly moving more and more. Especially at nights. I remember before the only time I could really feel him was when I was sitting, or laying, down and relaxing for a while. Now it's all the time. Sitting, standing, walking, sleeping. Whenever, wherever! The other day I was leaning over the counter and I guess I took up too much of his room and he kicked so hard! I don't know if it hurt cause he kicked hard, or because my stomach was against the counter, but it hurt. He's a little demanding already.
I've noticed little things start to happen that I was told would towards the end. I'm getting more and more off balance. Especially when going from sitting to standing. My feet are beginning to swell when it gets hot. Acid reflux is starting. I thought I missed that one, but as of this week I have not. It's getting a little more uncomfortable to sleep at night. I really miss just being able to roll over, or even sleep on my stomach. I can't even remember what it was like to have a somewhat normal stomach. My migraines are coming more frequently, and unfortunately lasting longer.
Despite all of that, I have really loved being pregnant. This has been one of the most neatest experiences. Every time I feel Everett kick it amazes me. Heavenly Father has truly given women an amazing blessing. Part of me wishes Todd could experience it just so he would know what it was like. I love when he's able to feel the baby move though. I think he helps him know that this is really happening!
We went to the doctor Tuesday. Everything's looking. I had to do the diabetes testing and everything came out good. I'm measuring just right. Our doctor started talking to us about preparing for labor, and it think that's one of the first times I realized we're really getting close! We started washing his clothes, and organizing things. We're just around the corner now!
We went to the doctor Tuesday. Everything's looking. I had to do the diabetes testing and everything came out good. I'm measuring just right. Our doctor started talking to us about preparing for labor, and it think that's one of the first times I realized we're really getting close! We started washing his clothes, and organizing things. We're just around the corner now!
4 comments:
Cute shirt!! Is that the brown one I picked out or did you already have a brown maternity top? I want to see you in the rainbow stripped one. It was really hard to pick out shirts using your brain instead of mine. The end of the summer is going to be here before you know it.
That's the shirt you picked out! I wore the rainbow one the other day. Mom said you picked out a Sarah shirt and a Nicki shirt!
oh my...u r so cute!!!!
Holy crap you look SO cute! I'm glad you're enjoying being pregnant! The next three months will fly...sorry! :) But it's so great! YAY! I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment