Wednesday night after Everett had finished eating he did his usual playing, but then came back to the table asking me a question. I was still feeding Jacquelyn. I didn't quite understand him at first, but then soon realized he was saying "feed her mom". He wanted to feed Jacquelyn! He's never done this before. The funny thing to me was that I was just telling Todd I couldn't have more kids unless the other kids could help do things. Like helping the other kids, cleaning, laundry, etc. Anyway, I just kinda chuckled cause here he was willing to help out!
So of course I had to let him feed her and of course get the camera out! It was pretty cute. He did a pretty good job too. Jacquelyn loved it. I thought she would be a little leery, but nope she ate every bite he gave her and everything made it to her mouth. I was pretty impressed.
No comments:
Post a Comment