Tuesday, May 8, 2012

What a Stud

 I went out and took pictures of the kids this morning and can I just say that I cannot believe how big this kid is.  Seriously, I can still see him as a little baby.  He is just a few short months shy of being three and I don't know if I'm ready for it.  He still never ceases to amaze me with what he learns everyday.  He can be a smarty pants at times.  He still knows how to test the limits. 
 But even when those limits are reached he is still the sweetest boy.  He loves to help out and do things.  He's great at cleaning up, helping with Jacquelyn, putting his clothes in the dirty clothes.  He is quick to remember things.  There are times I hope he forgets things, but sure enough he doesn't.  He's at a stage where he wants to try everything on his own.  Luckily he knows when he can't do some things and will still ask for help.
 I can't get enough of his smile and his big brown eyes.  He knows how to use them.  I try not to be a softy with him, but I'll admit he gets me sometimes.  Everett has truly brought so much joy and happiness to our little family.  You can't help but smile when he laughs, or laugh when he makes his facial expressions.  We love this kid.


No comments: