Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Eating Cake with Everett

Lately Everett has been striving for so much attention.  He has a hard time with Jacquelyn and the fact that we share our time with her.  I've been trying to be better at giving him the attention he needs so he knows that we still love him.  When Jacquelyn's down I try to have more one on one time with him.  Just spending time with him.  As he's getting older it's getting quite comical.  Most of the time we watch TV together, or play with his cars, do a craft, or just hang out.  Tonight Todd had to go to mutual and I had just put Jacquelyn down.  So what did we do?! We ate cake.  I made an angel food cake yesterday so we sat and tried finishing it off.  I tried to get him to take pictures with me, but it took me too long to get the hang of holding the camera out.  So by the time the camera started clicking he was goofing around.  We had a good time though.  Ate cake, read books, sang songs, and then got ready for bed.  I love this boy.  Despite his rebellious attitude at times he can always make me smile.


No comments: