Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Girl and Her Highchair

Jacquelyn has a funny relationship with her highchair.  She HAS to be buckled.  If not she will immediately end up like the following:

 She'll turn around and talk. If she's eating she'll face backwards and then sit on the tray, or the side, and eat.  I'm honestly surprised she hasn't fallen out yet.  And I'm even more surprised I haven't learned to just buckle her in immediately.  I forget and then have to buckle her once I see her up like this.

She will sit, without being buckled, though.  She just has to have her bottle.
 She's usually sitting kinda funny too.  I think it's pretty cute. 
 Although it doesn't last long.  Just a few minutes later and she was trying to get herself out and standing.  This morning she was just relaxing like there wasn't a worry in the world.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Jacquelyn is ADORABLE! (and so is that highchair :D) I love the last picture of her just chilling! Max was the same way...he would never just sit in his chair...yet I still didn't just buckle him in right at first.