Todd has had a 2 week break from work due to the shortage of potatoes. Well, it's in between season and our company couldn't get any decent ones. There was a whole bunch of potato language that I didn't understand. But anyway, he started back up today and I'm a little sad. Well, both happy and sad.
But these past 2 weeks have also been amazing!! I've pretty much been coming home to a clean apartment everyday. He's been doing all the dishes, laundry (usually always does anyways), organizing. I came home Thursday and he was in our back room organizing the closet to make everything fit better. Then he came up to the kitchen and organized our closet up there. Love it!!
So it's a little bittersweet having him back to work. Although today when he came down for his break it was nice to see him. He knows how to brighten my day. I probably don't give him the credit he deserves all the time. He helps out a lot. I'm one lucky girl!
So it's a little bittersweet having him back to work. Although today when he came down for his break it was nice to see him. He knows how to brighten my day. I probably don't give him the credit he deserves all the time. He helps out a lot. I'm one lucky girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment