I got my new shoes in last Tuesdsay. Little late on the picture, but I've been wearing them almost every day. They're so comfortable which is awesome for work. I got them to replace an older pair of black flats. I thought those ones were pretty decent, but now that I've had my new ones I've realized how uncomfortable they were. I love shoes. FYI to anyone who wants a pair of comfortable shoes look at Rocket Dogs. I use to be all about the heels. I love love LOVE Steve Madden, but do to the lack of dressing up for work I rarely wear them anymore, and can't justify buying them when I'll most likely only wear them on Sunday. But anyway, they're comfortable and last forever. Love them.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
They're Here
I got my new shoes in last Tuesdsay. Little late on the picture, but I've been wearing them almost every day. They're so comfortable which is awesome for work. I got them to replace an older pair of black flats. I thought those ones were pretty decent, but now that I've had my new ones I've realized how uncomfortable they were. I love shoes. FYI to anyone who wants a pair of comfortable shoes look at Rocket Dogs. I use to be all about the heels. I love love LOVE Steve Madden, but do to the lack of dressing up for work I rarely wear them anymore, and can't justify buying them when I'll most likely only wear them on Sunday. But anyway, they're comfortable and last forever. Love them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute shoes!! I love getting new shoes! Can't remember the last time I did though. :)
I just can't help but send you this song: http://www.youtube.com/user/paolonutini?ob=1
It matches your new shoes.
PS I'm not a completely crazy stalker...I know Todd from elementary school. So I guess that makes me a semi-crazy stalker. But I do love your blog.
Cute shoes! About the canning, I've never done it but would love to learn, what kind of supplies do I need? You can email me if you want: christinemrshll(at)yahoo(dot)com
Thanks for the ideas!!
Post a Comment