Thursday, September 11, 2008

I JUST BOUGHT NEW SHOES.....

For the first time in what seems like forever! The last shoes I bought were for our wedding over a year ago. Seriously, it's been hard. But Todd and I made a deal that if I get rid of 2 pairs of shoes I can buy 1. He thinks I have too many, but in all honesty I don't think I do. But whatever. I can't wait, hopefully they get here quick.


Ooooo.. I'm just so excited!


4 comments:

Rachel said...

hey... so question. how did you do your blog background and blog header like that? its time to redo mine...i want the written part to be wider like yours...? thanks

Sarah said...

No picture? I want to know what they look like. - I just bought three pair on DSW.com (25%off clearance plus free shipping) because of Dad. He bought four pair.

Harshes said...

I wanna see them too!!!

Syme Family said...

There is no such thing as too many shoes!! What kind are your new shoes?