Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Making Plans Already


I'm so excited. There was this hairstylist (I don't know if that's the correct word to call them) back home that I loved!! She works at this place called Salon Pompeo in Downtown Dallas. Every time she cut my hair it came out perfect. No other place has ever been like that. The best thing I love about her is that she works with me. I'll show her what I like and then she tells me what would be best. I've been to too many places that give me what I want and I end up hating it!

Well, since I moved to Denver I haven't seen her for almost 2 years. Last Christmas while I was home I went to a lady my mom and sister go to. She wasn't bad, but she just wasn't Kelly. Part of me was afraid that she didn't work at Pompeo anymore. So I called today to see and guess what?!?..... She does! So I planned my appointment 3 months in advance!! The lady probably thought I was nuts, but whatever. When you have curly hair and want to do something besides keeping it long, it's hard to find someone you really like. At least for me it is.

Oooo... So excited. Seriously I don't think I've been this excited since I found out Nights in Rodanthe is going to be a movie and we bought our plan tickets! This has been a pretty good week so far:)

1 comment:

Me and My Boys said...

Hey we missed you today! Hope you guys a blast visiting family. Just a reminder Walking group Tues. and Thurs. 7:00p.m. Thanks again your the best!