TEXAS HERE WE COME!!!!!

We have bought our tickets to go to Texas for Christmas and New Years!! I'm so excited. We'll be spending a week in Ft. Hood with Todd's family, and for the birth of Tom and Bernie's baby boy! Then we'll be in Coppell for a week with my family! So ya'll have a couple months to prepare for us! Get excited, cause I know I am!
3 comments:
You guys CRACK me up! the license plates makes it the ultimate Bike! and cangrates on Texas, pertaneer exciting!
When do you get here? I can't wait. It feels like it's been forever.
Im with Sarah...I cant wait either!!! Im so glad that we live in Texas and get to spend 2 Xmas in a row with y'all!!! YAY!!! Maybe we will even head to Coppell just for a special visit to "Killer"!!!! ha ha ha!
Post a Comment