Alright, so I got hooked on another tag. This one is a little about the both of us, but it's suppose to be a "husband tag".!
What is his name? Todd David Wilson
How long have we been married? 1 year
How long did we date? Well, it depends when you start counting. We started "hanging out" in October of 2006. He asked me out on our first official date that same month. I later decided to be friends and then I guess we became "official" November 17. So from November we were together for 8 months before we got married.
How old is he? 25
Who eats more? Depends what we're having. Most of the time he does though.
Who said "I love you" first? Depends on who you ask. I say he said it first cause I swore I wouldn't say it until he did, but he claims I said it first, so who knows.
Who is taller? He is
Who sings better? Ha... I don't know Todd. I was singing with headphones on at a job once and when I took them off some lady said "it's ok I can't sing either". So I'll go with Todd.
Who is smarter? Probably Todd. Although it depends on what subject I would have to say.
Whose temper is worse? that would most likely be mine
Who pays the bills? We both do. After doing our budget we usually just go and pay them. He has some on is computer he pays, and I have some on mine that I pay.
Who does the laundry? Todd does it most of the time. But sometimes I do it. Or he starts I finish. I start he finishes.
Who cooks dinner? Yeah that's me. We have a make your own dinner night and I still usually end up making dinner.
Who drives when together? Todd
Who is more stubborn? I would have to say that it's equal. Todd's probably better than I am though.
Who is the first to admit when wrong? Todd. I'm too stubborn. See he's better.
Who wears the pants in the family? Well, I'm not a controlling wife if that's what that's suppose to mean. We talk about things and then usually make a decision together. Or he'll tell me it's my decision which I hate.
Who mows the lawn? Apartment people, no lawn.
Who kissed who first? Once again, depends on who you ask.
Who asked out who first? Todd asked me out to dinner.
Who proposed? Todd
What do I love about him? There's too many things. I love Todd's smile and laugh. If you can get him to really laugh I love it. He doesn't care what other's think. He allows me to be me. That's one of the first things I feel in love with. I have never had to act different or be someone else. He loves me for who I am, and I'm truly grateful for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment