Saturday, August 9, 2008

Putt Putting

(I stole this from Jessica. Thanks guys!)

Thursday Todd and I got to go Putt Putting with our neighbors. It was Jessica's birthday and they invited us to come along. We had so much fun. Jessica and Alma were able to witness that I have no talent when it comes to golfing. It was pretty sad. Our first hole it took me 6 tries to make it in the hole. It was a good way to start. I was pretty consistent through out the game. Although I did make my one and only Hole In One! Probably my first and last. It was pretty sweet too. I do have to admit that I made it on my second try. They let me have a do over. It's probably cause Alma made some comment about it being an easy hole. So I started and my ball ping ponged, between the sides, and then pretty much came right back to me. Easy hole, right! It was up to Todd if I got to do it again, and probably against his will, he let me. I hit it again and then next thing I knew it was going in the hole! It was sweet. Todd did real well, but unfortunately I brought him down. When we added our scores we lost as a couple, mainly cause of me! Whatever.

After putt putting we went and had cake and ice cream at the Bate's apartment, and talked the night away. Then we made our long trek back to our apartment. The whole 15 steps! It's nice having friends right next door to ya.

No comments: