They had many different prizes for I think about 10 winners. The first prize got a brand new 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix. Then there were prizes for $1000 to Sams, $12oo to Fars Jewelery. The list goes on. So we were set for winning! But unfortunately so were like a thousand other people. We have yet to receive our call! Even though we didn't win anything it was fun just to go down and see what they do. Honestly when I first heard about it I seriously thought they were racing real ducks. It would have been kinda cool. But they were just little rubber ducks.
Before the race we went and walked around all the venders. The had some neat things. I fell in love with a purse, but it was $54 and I just can't justify it. Sad, I know. We decided to splurge and got some snow cones. It was a fun afternoon. But like Todd said, once again it's an event that would be a little bit more fun if you were a kid, or had kids.
2 comments:
Looks like fun...Bella and Lena would have loved that....I guess since you guys think it would be more fun to either be a kid or have a kid and go there its time to have a kid!!! LOL!
I live in Idaho Falls and have never participated in the duck races. Sad, I know. I girl I know won first place about four years ago. She won the car and drove it for a while and then sold it since it was a sports car and didn't fit her family.
Post a Comment